A&M Machinery BV
The roots off A&M Machinery BV go back to 1996. That year we sold the first Kemper 4500 and Claas 880 self-propelled forage harvester to Texas. Today the company is the world’s largest independent dealer specializing in used self-propelled forage harvesters and attachments. Our team of 10 sold over 100 forage harvesters worldwide during the 2020/21 season to more than 10 different countries.
Our 200 point inspection, service, repair and application knowledge is leading in this niche market. In Europe we sell directly to end users, outside Europe we have a very active dealer policy in more than 10 countries. For our North America dealers we offer the extra Global Equipment trading-house service.
Are you a Dealer that focuses on added value? Please contact Global Equipment to find out how we can partner with you.
Why cooperating with us?
- You work with a specialist with more than 25 years experience.
- Unique “200 point SPFH inspection” program, no surprises.
- In house support of SPFH parts, software, upgrades and training.
- Professional and transparent, reliable information and international team.
- Imported harvesters are meticulously detailed, inside and out, to meet regulations.
- Take advantage of European retail prices