Forage Harvester + Modified standard Drum + Hemper® header
Harvest the complete crop. Fully mechanical harvest of the Bush-Type hemp is only possible when you harvest the complete plant, the desired bio-mass is basically 360 degrees around the plant.
Disadvantage: The damage of the entire crop that may create CBD Losses, there are many different opinions about this.
Advantage: If your hemp is fresh / green enough you can harvest 3 to 4 acres per hour. Separation of the stems out of the 2-3 inch wet crop is rather easy.
- Crop is cut in pieces of 2-3 inch
- Original SPFH but specially prepared for Hemp
- Original SPFH Drum but modified
- Hemper®️ - Rotary hemp header to harvest Bush-type and Commercial hemp
- Biomass is all arround the hemp plant
- Bush Type Hemp, maximum stem ⌀3" Row independent harvesting possible.
See our options below!